La Molina is a resort where the commitment to competition is evident in its facilities and in the fact that many clubs have their base in the Cerdanya station.
The station has four stages of competition, three of which approved by the FIS (International Ski Federation), where competitions are held Catalan, Spanish, European and even World Cup, being the following:
- Roc Blanc Stadium: It is the most comfortable for access, for services and for viewing the competition. It is at the foot of the road and is located on the north slope. fact that guarantees an excellent quality of the snow. It has a length of 905 m and a slope of 306 m. Very well valued for slaloms and giant slaloms, in addition to being approved for super giant tests.
- Solell-Torrent Negre stadium: It is the highest stadium in La Molina and the one with the steepest slope. It has a length of 1,350 m and a drop of 300 m. Approved for slaloms, giant slaloms and especially valued for super giant tests.
- Els Plans Stadium: Located in the Torrent area, it has a length of 450 meters and a drop of 160 meters. Approved in 2019 for slalom tests.
- Pedró Stadium: It is comfortable for access, for services at the foot of the slopes and for viewing the competition. It is considered ideal to enter the competition, as it is the least technical. It is a non-permanent and non-approved stadium.
- Lluís Breitfuss Stadium: Located on the legendary Barcelona piste, remodelled for the 2022-2023 season, becoming the longest black piste on the Iberian Peninsula. The stadium has a length of 2,717m and a gradient of 750m and was homologated by the FIS as a stadium for international competitions in 2023.
Depending on the needs of training or testing, clubs and organizations may choose one or the other.
Likewise, its use does not alter the normal operation of the sectors where they are located, guaranteeing both commercial and competitive use without interference.