In case that you still have any doubts please contact us by phone at +34 972 89 20 31 or email [email protected]
La Molina resort is located in La Cerdanya region, in the village of Alp. It is accessible by public transport (train and bus). You will find detailed information about the routes by private vehicle and public transport as well as maps of the localization. For further information visit location.
La Molina ski resort lifts open to the public at 9.00 am and close at 16.30 pm. For further timetable information, consult the opening hours.
To deposit or ask for lost objects in La Molina, you are requested to address the resort Central Offices, at the Gondola building - at 1700m. For other questions, you can contact the Customer Service phone (+34) 972892031 or send an e-mail to [email protected]
La Molina central offices are located in the Gondola building - Alp 2500; at 1700m, at the Gondola access point.
La Molina ski resort can be accessed by public transport (train and bus). You will find more detailed information at transport to slopes.
The 2014-2015 offers, as a novelty, a "soft" equipment rental service: technical ski wear and gloves. You will find further information at ski wear rental.
Es poden adquirir els forfets de la Molina i Alp2500 físicament La Molina and Alp 2500 ski passes can be acquired personally at any of La Molina resort box offices (Alabaus, Roc Blanc, Pista Llarga, Font Canaleta, Alp 2500 - Central Box Office).
La Molina ski passes can also be acquired (not the Alp 2500 ones) through the following link recarrega.lamolina.cat
Yes, there is an exclusive ski pass for beginners that gives access to specific areas for ski introduction and lifts serving them. They can be acquired at any box office in La Molina. Further information visit ski passes booking.
Yes, there is an exclusive ski pass for beginners that gives access to the Alabaus Freestyle areas (Superpipe, Boardercross and Slopestyle) and the Trampolí Freestyle area (slopestyle for beginners) for the practice of this modality as well as lifts serving them. It can be acquired at any box offices in La Molina. For further information, please, consult bookings.
If you still doesn't have your rechargeable ski pass, you only need to address La Molina central offices (at the lower part of the Gondola building) and acquire it. It costs 1 euro and has no caducity date. Once you have got the rechargeable card, you only need to access the rechargeable section recarrega.lamolina.cat and recharge as many day ski passes or free election day ski passes as you wish. Once you have fulfilled the form and made the payment, in 30 minutes, your ski passes will be charged in your card.
CONDICIONES APLICABLES A LAS RESERVAS Y COMPRAS VÍA COMERCIO ELECTRÓNICO EN LAS TIENDAS EN LÍNEA DE FGC
Oficinas de Central de Reservas grupo FGC
Pça de la estación, s / n
17534 Ribes de Freser
Tf: 932 041 041
Mail: [email protected]
Condiciones generales de Reserva y de Anulación
El hecho de adquirir -o tomar parte- de una reserva a través de las webs del grupo FGC, implica la aceptación expresa por parte del consumidor de todas y cada una de las Condiciones Generales, las cuales se consideran automáticamente incorporadas al contrato sin que sea necesaria su transcripción escrita individualizada.
1. Formalización de las reservas y / o peticiones de presupuesto:
Las reservas y / o peticiones de presupuesto se pueden hacer a través de la web o por teléfono al 932 041 041 o por correo a [email protected].
2. Forma de pago:
Ninguna reserva no se considera confirmada hasta que no esté pagada al 100% antes de la entrada en alojamientos externos y el 40% a modo de anticipo en los alojamientos de Hotel Port Ainé 2000, Albergue Las Estancias y Hotel Vall de Núria. Se puede hacer con tarjeta de crédito o transferencia bancaria a la cuenta IBAN ES40 2100 5000 5002 0004 4647. El resto del pago se llevará a cabo en la salida.
3. Entrega de la documentación y Servicio de Receptivo:
La documentación que acredita la compra es el propio email de confirmación de compra y los buenos, siempre que se haya efectuado previamente el pago del 100% del importe total de los servicios reservados (40% en los alojamientos del Hotel Port Ainé 2000, Albergue Las Estancias y Hotel Vall de Núria). En caso contrario, la reserva se considera anulada y se aplicarán las condiciones establecidas en el apartado referente a las anulaciones.
Es obligatorio entregar el email / bono de confirmación a la llegada al alojamiento o al primer servicio que haya contratado.
El cliente puede desistir de los servicios contratados con derecho a reembolso de los pagos efectuados teniendo en cuenta las condiciones establecidas en el apartado referente a las anulaciones. No se hará ninguna devolución por servicios contratados que el cliente voluntariamente no haya utilizado.
5. Prestaciones incluidas en los precios:
Como norma general, se debe seguir un criterio estricto de literalidad. Por tanto, no se incluirá todo lo que no esté específicamente detallado como incluido en el email de confirmación - bono de reserva enviado al cliente. Los precios de las webs del grupo FGC incluyen el IVA. No incluye ningún tipo de seguro, ni las bebidas en ningún tipo de régimen incluido en el precio, ni la Tasa Turística Catalana de los alojamientos, que se liquidan en el check in de cualquier establecimiento de alojamiento.
6.1. En todo momento, el cliente puede desistir de los servicios suele • licitados o contratados con derecho a la devolución de las cantidades que haya abonado, tanto si se trata del precio total como del depósito previsto anteriormente.
Si el cliente cancela la reserva de alojamiento, deberá abonar en concepto de penalización el porcentaje sobre el precio total que a continuación se detalla:
- Entre 15 y 10 días el 5%
- Entre 10 y 3 días el 15%
- Dentro de las 48 horas antes el 25% La no presentación, sin haber comunicado la anulación supondrá la pérdida total del importe del anticipo.
Si el cliente cancela la reserva de servicios o actividades de día, deberá abonar en concepto de penalización el porcentaje sobre el precio total que a continuación se detalla:
- La cancelación dentro de las 48 horas anteriores o en la no presentación sin haber comunicado la anulación, es del 100% de la reserva
FGC debe responder ante el consumidor por las obligaciones que le corresponden por el cumplimiento de los diferentes servicios de los programas contratados a través de nuestra web. Cuando los defectos sean imputables al consumidor, la agencia vendedora o al establecimiento, la responsabilidad descrita en el párrafo anterior no procede. FGC se reserva el derecho de modificar o suspender las actividades programadas si por razones de seguridad, según el criterio de FGC, es necesario o si por cualquier otra causa no fuera posible la realización. En caso de que el consumidor aprecie in situ la no ejecución o la mala ejecución de servicios contratados integrados de la estancia, debe notificarlo inmediatamente al prestador de dichos servicios y, en un plazo de 48 horas hábiles, a FGC, por que se tomen las medidas pertinentes. La no comunicación a FGC implica que es el consumidor quien debe probar el incumplimiento de la ejecución del contrato ante la Organización o la Dirección General de Turismo y / o tribunal pertinente, ya que transcurrido este plazo en FGC le sería imposible comprobar la veracidad de la alegación, así como la consecución de una solución satisfactoria para todas las partes implicadas.
8. Condiciones especiales para niños:
Debido a la diversidad del tratamiento aplicable a los niños, según la edad, el tipo de establecimiento, tipo de servicio, las fechas, se recomienda consultar las condiciones de cada establecimiento y servicio.
10. Aceptación de las condiciones:
El hecho de adquirir uno de nuestros programas implica la aceptación por parte del consumidor de estas Condiciones generales.
La empresa organizadora y comercializadora de los viajes y paquetes turísticos es FERROCARRILES DE LA GENERALIDAD DE CATALUÑA, con NIF Q0801576J y con domicilio fiscal en Cardenal Sentmenat 4, 08017 Barcelona actuando como Agencia Mayorista de Viajes GCMD - 0000288
12. Protección de Datos personales
De conformidad con lo dispuesto en la "Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de protección de datos de carácter personal", el cliente / titular queda informado y autoriza el "registro y tratamiento de sus datos personales" en ficheros automatizados que son responsabilidad de FGC.
El titular podrá ejercer gratuitamente los derechos de oposición, acceso, rectificación y cancelación de sus datos y revocación de su autorización de acuerdo con el procedimiento legalmente establecido. Estos derechos podrán ser ejercitados dirigiéndose por escrito al departamento responsable del fichero automatizado: FERROCARRILES DE LA GENERALIDAD DE CATALUÑA, ref. LOPD c / Cardenal Sentmenat 4, 08017 - Barcelona o en el número de teléfono: 973 62 76 07 indicando "Atención de Datos Personales"
La Molina season ski passes can be picked up at any of the FGC Group resorts or at the FGC shop in Pelai street, in the " Triangle" building, in Barcelona. In the case of La Molina, clients can pick up their season ski pass at the central offices at 1700m, at the Alp 2500 gondola building.
The ski pass for the Alp 2500 join area can be acquired at any box office in La Molina or Masella resorts. In the case of Alp 2500 season ski pass, it can be acquired at La Molina and Masella central offices.
No, La Molina season ski pass allows the specific use of lifts and slopes during the winter season. However, when buying a season ski pass, invitations for the use of several services during the summer season which can be exchanged at La Molina central offices, are included.
In case of an accident, remember to signpost the location by sticking the skis crossed on the snow and alert the slopes service at the nearest lift. If you are the injured person, it is important to protect yourself and keep warm. For further information, please consult safety advice.
You can consult all coverage included in the insurance sold at the resort box offices at the following link: http://catneu.cat/wp/assegurances-racc/
The areas for beginners are mainly located at Pista Llarga and Trampoli sectors as well as in Coll de Pal one. You can see further information on the map of the slopes.
La Molina nature is a station with an important area and services for family skiing. The Pista Llarga&Fontcanaleta and the Trampolí sectors are perfect for family skiing thanks to the great spread of services such as ski schools, equipment rental and restaurant establishments of all kinds. In addition, they are sunny areas and with good visibility so no-skiers can watch in a simple way how the rest of the family enjoy the practice of this sport. Moreover, it is in the Trampolí-gondola area, where the most part of the alternative activities to skiing, which will make the experience of a day on the snow with the family, something willing to repeat.
The use of helmet is not compulsory, but highly recommended for adults and, above all, in the case of children as it has been proved that it reduces significantly the possibility to be seriously injured to the skull due to an impact or accident while practicing winter sports.
To book or get informed on the activities, you have to address the central office at the gondola building, at 1700m height.
The ideal activities to be made with your family or young children are, apart from the ski practice itself, tubing descent, downhill sledding or gondola rides. You can consult the most suitable ones by using the filter on the specific activities section of the website.
How to get to La Molina
La Molina resort is located in La Cerdanya region, in the village of Alp. It is a resort accessible by public transport (train and bus). You will find detailed information on the routes by public and private transport as well as localization maps and other information at location.
Ski pass purchase
You can buy La Molina ski pass at any box office of the five sectors giving access to the resort.
Near the offices and central box office you will find the equipment rental offices where you can rent all you need concerning hard material (skis and snowboard), helmets and, from this season 2014-2015, also ski wear.
Contracting ski lessons
There are currently 8 ski schools working in La Molina.
To be taken into account
We recommend La Molina visitors to take into account bringing warm clothing adapted to meteorological conditions (taking into account that on high mountains the weather is changeable), the use of sunglasses and sunscreen for the skin. As for driving, they must bring snow chains or wheel covers (if possible with contact wheels) to minimize the risks derived from driving on mountain roads with potential ice danger.
Yes, there is an area for parking motorhomes at the Alp 2500 Gondola sector parking area.
1. The physical support of the card pass is property of La Molina, the client will pay independently of the pass fare, 1 € as a deposit for the card support that will be returned back in the moment the client gives it back.
2. The purchase of the ski pass entitles the client to use the open facilities, subject to the limitations of the offer:
a) 1 day ski pass
b) Consecutive days ski pass, appearing always the last day date
c) Beginner ski pass, allows the use of green slopes exclusively
d) Non-consecutive days ski pass, undated
e) Freestyle ski pass, gives access to Alabau and Trampoline chairlifts with a single use of Cap de Comella chairlift to connect both areas.
f) Rechargeable ski pass
3. The Molina ski pass will only be able to acquire or reload the tickets of the ski station or in the enabled punts. The courrier of one or several days that is realizi to the card tindrà validated during the season in which s' made the purchase, except in the case of special offers and promotions in which the validity is subjecta to the particulars condicions of each offer.
4. The ski pass and its support is personal and not transferable, being prohibited its transfer or sale to other people than the owner.
5. The price of the ski pass includes S.O.V. and VAT. At this price it is excluded on the one hand, the amount corresponding to the payment of 1 € for the delivering and acquisition of the card support which is owned by the holder and its use will be subject to the conditions of the offer and, on the other hand, the complementary provision of the healthcare insurance. The price of card support includes VAT.
6. In order to access any age range offer it is compulsory to show specific documentation (ID card, family book or equivalent official document), according to the specific conditions at the following categories:
a) Minor, up to 6 years old included
b) Infant, from 7 to 11 years old included
c) Junior, 12 to 14 years old included
d) Adult, from 15 to 64 years old included
e) Senior I, from 65 to 69 years old included
f) Senior II, from 70 years old and on
g) Senior I, from 65 to 74 years old included (Alp2500 ski pass only)
h) Senior II, from 75 years old and on (Alp2500 ski pass only)
i) Schoolboy, from 7 to 16 years old included
7. The age will be referred to that which the skier has at the time of purchase of the ski pass. When the age of the skier varies during the period of validity of the ski pass, the skier must change the ski pass category corresponding to his actual age.
8. La Molina reserves the right to make internal controls considered appropriate (which may include visual recordings), and may require the ID card or any other official document to allow the owner identification in order to prevent fraudulent use of the cards and to ensure compliance with the obligations assumed by the skier for the acquisition of the pass.
9. The cardholder has the duty of care.
a) In case of loss or theft of the card support, the bail will be lost. A new duplicate can be extended only if the holder keeps the small ticket given at the moment of purchase, where appears the reference number of the ski pass, and after being cancelled the misplaced ski pass and after paying the amount corresponding to the purchase of a new card (1 €). There is a condition that before its communication of loss its use must not be detected, manipulated or have made a fraudulent use (used by a person other than its legitimate holder).
b) In case of damage of the card support, a duplicate of the card will be made in exchange for the original damaged one and always before paying the price, unless the damage was not due to the skier, where in this case the skier will be given a new duplicate free of charge.
10. Notwithstanding the actions LA MOLINA can exercise against the skier or against any third part due to the falsification, manipulation and fraudulent use, will entail the automatic withdrawal of the card without any right to compensation and as additional penalty, the client will be banned to take benefit of any special promotion offered on any FGC group resort during the following five seasons.
11. It is forbidden the ski pass transfer or resale, where in this case the ski resort will proceed to its immediate removal without any right to compensation, and notwithstanding the legal actions the resort may exercise in front the skier or in front any third part for this reason.
12. The non-use of ski days loaded on the card support due to causes attributable to the pass holder will not give right to any compensation.
13. The skier assumes the personal and material risk in any case derived from the practice of sport and, in general, all those damages which may occur due to a negligent or other conduct other than that received by the station staff, or the damage derived outside the use of the lifts.
14. Skiing on off-piste, on closed slopes or not marked slopes by the ski resort, against the warnings or instructions regarding safety or the inappropriate use of the card pass, may entail the removal of the card, and exempts LA MOLINA and the ski resort owner any liability.
15. Inappropriate or dangerous behaviour, the breach of the instructions given by the resort staff and, in general, the breach of the use rules of the facilities, including the fraudulent use of the card support or the ski pass unsuitable for the real age of the skier, empowers the ski resort staff to proceed to the skier expulsion and the withdrawal of the card with loss of the right to his ski pass and the bail, all this without notwithstanding of the civil or criminal responsibilities in which additionally the skier could have incurred.
16. The ski resort must determine the opening and closing dates and times of their facilities taking into account the current technical and meteorological circumstances and the security conditions, as well as any other causes that may affect the activity development.
17. The closure of the station, the interruptions or the limited use of slopes and ski lifts due to technical, meteorological or any other kind of reasons, will not give the right to any compensation.
18. The printed slopes map distributed by the ski resort has a simple indicative value and gives no specific information about the opening or closure of the slopes in a specific day. The information of the slopes should be completed in all cases by the skier with the snow report and be updated every day, being consulted through the channels the ski resort uses for this purpose.
19. In case of contradiction between the snow report, that provided by any other way and the slope signposting, will always prevail that where the indications or the access prohibition is more restrictive in each case.
20. To make any claim or incident in relation to the card support, the person must go to the customer service office of the ski resort, indicating the reference number of the card.
21. The purchase of the ski pass implies the knowledge and acceptance of these conditions.
22. To apply the discounts on the reloadable ski pass it is required to provide the online ski pass reload voucher.
Consultad Central de Reserves de la página web.
TERMS OF PURCHASE AND USE FOR SEASON SKI PASSES
-Minor, up to 6 years old. Born from 1.1.2010.
-Child, from 7 to 16 years old. Born between 2001-2009 both included.
-Junior, from 17 to 25 years old. Born between 1992-2000 both included.
-Adult, from 26 to 64 years old. Born between 1953-1991 both included.
-Senior I, from 65 to 69 years old. Born between 1948-1952 both included.
-Senior II, from 70 years old on. Born until 1947 included.
- Clubs: any document proving the owner is a club member. FGC may require supplemental documentation proving the validity of expedition dates.
- Large families: family record book or equivalent documentation.
- Residents: residence certificate and additional documentation required by FGC.
- Others: the owner may be informed about all promotions or special discounts FGC offers to some groups, at the moment when the specific requirements and particular credentials are communicated for its obtaining.
FGC reserves the right to make internal controls they deem appropriate (which may include visual recordings), and may require the submission of the ID card or any other official document to allow the identification of the owner in order to prevent fraudulent use or ensure compliance with the obligations assumed by the skier with the acquisition of the pass.
FGC will only assess the possibility to compensate the owner with the issuance of an invitation for the following winter season in acquiring the season ski pass, in the supposition that the owner can prove before January 5th of the present winter season personal contingency that eventually incapacitates physically for the practice of skiing (illness or accident), or at the end of the winter season and at the customer request, having checked that the owner has not made a single use of the season ski pass.
- In case of theft or loss: the customer will inform the ski resort the facts occurred immediately after its detection, and La Molina will proceed to block the pass to prevent fraudulent use. FGC will issue a copy free of charge once the customer brings the report made in the police authority.
- In case of deterioration of the pass, a duplicate will be issued against the delivery of the original pass, in which case the customer will be given the duplicate with no charge.
- Neglect of the season ski pass. Only in the case of season ski passes issued in La Molina ski resort (not issued in Masella). In the event that the owner eventually forgets the season ski pass, he will address to the main offices, notifying the fact occurred and paying a day ski pass, according to current PVP and season ski pass category purchased. After carrying to the main offices his season pass with the receipt given on the forgotten day, a check will be made to ensure that the season pass was not used that day, and then, the price paid for the forgotten day will be refunded.