The Berga Resort is a tourist and sport complex located in Berga, in the Catalan Pyrenees. At 700 meters above sea level and near the Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park.
It has bungalows, mobil-homes and chalets. The bugalows have a capacity of 2 people and have a double bedroom, a kitchen, dining Room - Sitting Room, bathroom with shower, porch, garden and parking slot. The mobil-homes have a capacity of 4 people, have two bedrooms with two single beds each one, kitchen, Dining Room - Sitting Room, bathroom with shower, porch, garden and parking slot. The chalets, for up to 6 people, have two rooms, one with single beds and the other with bunk beds and a mezzanine with two more single beds. They also have a kitchen, a dining room, sitting room, bathroom with shower or bathtub for babies, porch, garden and parking slot.
Pets are allowed in the Berga Resort.
The services offered by this resort are:
• Children play area: games room, outdoor playground and indoor mini-park.
• Camping: 70-80m2 camping sites
• Wellness center (Spa) Water circuit - spa with hydrothermal swimming pool, water beds, ice fountain, sensation path, sauna, steam bath, among others.
• Spaizen: health center, aesthetics and beauty, with treatments to relax and deal with stress.
• Sports centre: two indoor heated swimming pools - one for kids - and two summer swimming pools with a giant toboggan. In addition, it also has tennis courts, paddle courts, a sportive court... Over 80 weekly classes led by specialized instructors: aerobics, Pilates, aerobics, spinning ... and fitness room with cardiovascular machines.
• Restaurant: cafeteria with a terrace, pizzeria and "La Fonda" restaurant.
The Berga Resort has access through Berga with the coordinates 42 ° 05 '28.75 "N and 1 ° 51' 21.78" E.