La Molina presents a series of improvements for the next winter season, with the aim of improving the experience of visitors and the impact on the environment.
- Green (Hybrid) Snow Treading Machine: La Molina has acquired the first green (hybrid) snow treading machine in the Pyrenees, highlighting its commitment to sustainability and efficiency in the preparation of slopes.
- Homologation of the Barcelona–Lluís Breitfuss Stadium Track: The new Barcelona–Lluís Breitfuss Stadium Track, with a route of 4,750 meters and 859 meters of positive gradient, offers an outstanding connection between the highest elevation and the base of the Cadí Cable Car- Moixeró
- FIS Para Alpine Skiing World Cup from January 12 to 17: La Molina is the reference resort in adapted white sports, for this reason it will host two downhills and a supergiant of the World Cup in Lluís Breitfuss stadium at Pista Barcelona.
- Optimizing Snow Production: With more efficient heads, La Molina improves snow production, ensuring better pistes coverage throughout the season.
- New Signage at the Alp 2500 Level: In collaboration with Masella, new signage has been implemented at the 2500 level to improve the safety and orientation of skiers.
- New Boarding Belts at the Trampolí and Fontcanaleta Chairlifts: New boarding belts at the Trampolí and Fontcanaleta chairlifts will improve efficiency and comfort for users.