The Berga Resort is a tourist and sport complex located in Berga, in the Catalan Pyrenees. At 700 meters above sea level and near the Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park.
It has bungalows, mobil-homes and chalets. The bugalows have a capacity of 2 people and have a double bedroom, a kitchen, dining Room - Sitting Room, bathroom with shower, porch, garden and parking slot. The mobil-homes have a capacity of 4 people, have two bedrooms with two single beds each one, kitchen, Dining Room - Sitting Room, bathroom with shower, porch, garden and parking slot. The chalets, for up to 6 people, have two rooms, one with single beds and the other with bunk beds and a mezzanine with two more single beds. They also have a kitchen, a dining room, sitting room, bathroom with shower or bathtub for babies, porch, garden and parking slot.
Pets are allowed in the Berga Resort.
The services offered by this resort are:
• Children play area: games room, outdoor playground and indoor mini-park.
• Camping: 70-80m2 camping sites
• Wellness center (Spa) Water circuit - spa with hydrothermal swimming pool, water beds, ice fountain, sensation path, sauna, steam bath, among others.
• Spaizen: health center, aesthetics and beauty, with treatments to relax and deal with stress.
• Sports centre: two indoor heated swimming pools - one for kids - and two summer swimming pools with a giant toboggan. In addition, it also has tennis courts, paddle courts, a sportive court... Over 80 weekly classes led by specialized instructors: aerobics, Pilates, aerobics, spinning ... and fitness room with cardiovascular machines.
• Restaurant: cafeteria with a terrace, pizzeria and "La Fonda" restaurant.
You can see the Berga Resort outside as well as its bungalows, common areas and some of their services, in this compilation of pictures.
The Berga Resort has access through Berga with the coordinates 42 ° 05 '28.75 "N and 1 ° 51' 21.78" E.