1. The physical support of the card pass is property of La Molina, the client will pay independently of the pass fare, 1 € as a deposit for the card support that will be returned back in the moment the client gives it back.
2. The purchase of the ski pass entitles the client to use the open facilities, subject to the limitations of the offer:
a) 1 day ski pass
b) Consecutive days ski pass, appearing always the last day date
c) Beginner ski pass, allows the use of green slopes exclusively
d) Non-consecutive days ski pass, undated
e) Freestyle ski pass, gives access to Alabau and Trampoline chairlifts with a single use of Cap de Comella chairlift to connect both areas.
f) Rechargeable ski pass
3. La Molina ski pass can be purchased or recharged only at the ticket office of the ski resort or points specifically provided for this purpose by delivering or using the card support. The purchase of one or several days will be valid during the current season, except in the case of special offers and promotions in which the validity of the charge remains subject to the conditions of each offer.
4. The ski pass and its support is personal and not transferable, being prohibited its transfer or sale to other people than the owner.
5. The price of the ski pass includes S.O.V. and VAT. At this price it is excluded on the one hand, the amount corresponding to the payment of 1 € for the delivering and acquisition of the card support which is owned by the holder and its use will be subject to the conditions of the offer and, on the other hand, the complementary provision of the healthcare insurance. The price of card support includes VAT.
6. In order to access any age range offer it is compulsory to show specific documentation (ID card, family book or equivalent official document), according to the specific conditions at the following categories:
a) Minor, up to 6 years old included
b) Infant, from 7 to 11 years old included
c) Junior, 12 to 14 years old included
d) Adult, from 15 to 64 years old included
e) Senior I, from 65 to 69 years old included
f) Senior II, from 70 years old and on
g) Senior I, from 65 to 74 years old included (Alp2500 ski pass only)
h) Senior II, from 75 years old and on (Alp2500 ski pass only)
i) Schoolboy, from 7 to 16 years old included
7. The age will be referred to that which the skier has at the time of purchase of the ski pass. When the age of the skier varies during the period of validity of the ski pass, the skier must change the ski pass category corresponding to his actual age.
8. La Molina reserves the right to make internal controls considered appropriate (which may include visual recordings), and may require the ID card or any other official document to allow the owner identification in order to prevent fraudulent use of the cards and to ensure compliance with the obligations assumed by the skier for the acquisition of the pass.
9. The cardholder has the duty of care.
a) In case of loss or theft of the card support, the bail will be lost. A new duplicate can be extended only if the holder keeps the small ticket given at the moment of purchase, where appears the reference number of the ski pass, and after being cancelled the misplaced ski pass and after paying the amount corresponding to the purchase of a new card (1 €). There is a condition that before its communication of loss its use must not be detected, manipulated or have made a fraudulent use (used by a person other than its legitimate holder).
b) In case of damage of the card support, a duplicate of the card will be made in exchange for the original damaged one and always before paying the price, unless the damage was not due to the skier, where in this case the skier will be given a new duplicate free of charge.
10. Notwithstanding the actions LA MOLINA can exercise against the skier or against any third part due to the falsification, manipulation and fraudulent use, will entail the automatic withdrawal of the card without any right to compensation and as additional penalty, the client will be banned to take benefit of any special promotion offered on any FGC group resort during the following five seasons.
11. It is forbidden the ski pass transfer or resale, where in this case the ski resort will proceed to its immediate removal without any right to compensation, and notwithstanding the legal actions the resort may exercise in front the skier or in front any third part for this reason.
12. The non-use of ski days loaded on the card support due to causes attributable to the pass holder will not give right to any compensation.
13. The skier assumes the personal and material risk in any case derived from the practice of sport and, in general, all those damages which may occur due to a negligent or other conduct other than that received by the station staff, or the damage derived outside the use of the lifts.
14. Skiing on off-piste, on closed slopes or not marked slopes by the ski resort, against the warnings or instructions regarding safety or the inappropriate use of the card pass, may entail the removal of the card, and exempts LA MOLINA and the ski resort owner any liability.
15. Inappropriate or dangerous behaviour, the breach of the instructions given by the resort staff and, in general, the breach of the use rules of the facilities, including the fraudulent use of the card support or the ski pass unsuitable for the real age of the skier, empowers the ski resort staff to proceed to the skier expulsion and the withdrawal of the card with loss of the right to his ski pass and the bail, all this without notwithstanding of the civil or criminal responsibilities in which additionally the skier could have incurred.
16. The ski resort must determine the opening and closing dates and times of their facilities taking into account the current technical and meteorological circumstances and the security conditions, as well as any other causes that may affect the activity development.
17. The closure of the station, the interruptions or the limited use of slopes and ski lifts due to technical, meteorological or any other kind of reasons, will not give the right to any compensation.
18. The printed slopes map distributed by the ski resort has a simple indicative value and gives no specific information about the opening or closure of the slopes in a specific day. The information of the slopes should be completed in all cases by the skier with the snow report and be updated every day, being consulted through the channels the ski resort uses for this purpose.
19. In case of contradiction between the snow report, that provided by any other way and the slope signposting, will always prevail that where the indications or the access prohibition is more restrictive in each case.
20. To make any claim or incident in relation to the card support, the person must go to the customer service office of the ski resort, indicating the reference number of the card.
21. The purchase of the ski pass implies the knowledge and acceptance of these conditions.
22. To apply the discounts on the reloadable ski pass it is required to provide the online ski pass reload voucher.