The Bikepark of La Molina is a benchmark for downhill, enduro, mountain biking and MTB, with 14 downhill tracks and about 50 kilometers of routes for all levels
This summer enjoy La Molina Bikepark! Bikers will have the opportunity to climb the Cadí-Moixeró Gondola Lift to the Niu de l’Àliga, leaving their bicycles at the intermediate resort. In La Molina you will have the option to purchase passes from 1 to 5 days of free choice to enjoy this sport whenever you want.
Choose La Molina Bikepark pass that best suits you.
- Access to the Bike Park (tracks and ski lifts). Between 1 to 5 days
- Pass to climb indefinitely during the activity
- In multi-day passes they are NOT consecutive.
- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (last climb at 5:45 p.m.)
- Available activity:
- June: weekend from 18-19 and daily from the 24th
- July and August
- September: from 1 to 11, and weekends
- October: 1 and 2
- The Afternoon Pass is valid from 1 p.m.
- If you have the Pirineu 365 card you can recharge the purchase, if not, you can exchange the pass at the automatic collection point (PAR -in its acronym in Catalan) that you will find next to the Central Offices of La Molina or at the ticket offices located next to the P1 and P2 car parks.
Check out the Bike Park circuits!