• The new web pages of the 5 stations incorporate new 3D maps and offer a more flexible and intuitive navigation.
• La Molina technology will have the first slalom of the Pyrenees.
• Among the novelties, the boost to the cuisine of the territories and the creation of the product line Gran Reserva with a specific offer for the elderly.
• New and improved tracks rearranging increase the ski almost to 150 km of tracks.
• The hill stations of FGC Grup premiere season with an investment of € 8M.
The Minister for Territory and Sustainability, Santi Vila, President of Railways of the Generalitat of Catalonia, Enric Ticó, the director of Tourism Muntanya, Albert Solà, and the new head of marketing and sales department of Tourism Muntanya, Laura Vives, They presented this evening, at a party held at the Moritz Factory Barcelona, the main novelties of the 2015-2016 season for ski resorts and mountains.
The five stations operated by FGC -The Molina, Vallter 2000, Vall de Nuria, Espot and Port Ainé- have received investments of more than 8 million euros to launch the new winter season.
Moreover, La Molina, Vallter 2000, Vall de Nuria, Espot and Port Ainé have launched new web pages of the latest generation, designed to provide users with all the information about services, offers, activities and events planned at stations managed by Grup FGC. Under the www.lamolina.cat, www.vallter2000.cat, www.valldenuria.cat, www.espotesqui.cat, www.portaine.cat domains, 5 resorts and mountains make available to users the most advanced technologies so they can enjoy a more interactive, fast and intuitive navigation.