For the fourth consecutive year, La Molina will host the 4th MTB edition of the Summer Carnival party organized by the MTB school. Participants should be dressed up.
This events represents a different way of living the Bike Park. There will be gifts and surprises.
The seventh edition of the Kids Race, is a bike race for children, where they can show their skills on a bike and have a great time with other children. There will be a "botifarrada", gifts and free entrance to the swimming pool.
VII KIDS RACE
The August 1st competition arrives promising young downhill! Kids VII Race of La Molina!
Focused for children between 5 and 14 years. The tour will combine different rally stages and decrease between Tramolí area and Bosquet (TxikiBikePark).
The race comprises two sleeves (one qualifying and final) and up to 5 categories:
• Pre-Benjamins (children / as born between 2009 and 2010).
• Benjamins (children / as born between 2007 and 2008).
• Beginners (children / as born between 2005 and 2006).
• Fry (children / as born between 2003 and 2004).
• Children (children / as born between 2001 and 2002).
The registration fee is 10 € and includes a Welcome Pack for participants and a popular event “butifarrada” . There is also the option for 8€ that parents and companions can enjoy the “butifarrada” and the swimming pool.
If you are between 5 and 14 years go ahead and sign up for the summer more exciting race! The tour will combine different sections of rally and decline, which end up in the Lake of La Molina.
Hurry up because places are limited!
Come and enjoy the fun and spectacular event of the summer!
Conditions for participation
1. All children / as born between 2001 and 2010 can participate.
2. The early or onsite registration price is 10 €.
3. Entry Package includes all of TxiquiBikePark for race day, Welcome Pack, butifarrada.
4. It is compulsory to wear the following protections: helmet (integral recommended), goggles and gloves.
5. The use of knee pads, elbow pads, shoulder pads, monkey and the neck protector is recommended.
6. All children must wear a sheet signed parental consent and leaf disclaimer.
7. All those who have federal license will be and that will not bring the book of family and the Cat Health Card.
For any question or doubt, please, fulfill this form or contact +34 972 136 057.
Choose a theme*
I would like to receive the newsletter and be kept informed on novelties.
I understand, accept, and agree to the following terms and conditions.